Sunday, July 22, 2012

Kids love to play in the garden


I get the kids to help me with my garden duties. And trust me they will love it. If you see his face he is as happy as can be harvesting our onions. But make sure you have them wear some garden gear. I have him wearing gloves, knee pads & comfortable clothing.


In this picture he is digging the holes while I put in the some corn transplants. The best part of this is that he doesn't even realized that he's helping me with the garden chores. He's loving the play time in the dirt.


I enjoy my summer weekends because I get to share these great moments with the kids. And get to do what I love which is gardening. This is a great way to entertain the kids and helps teach them about the herbs & veggies they eat. They will be more than willing to try the veggies when they know that they have worked just as hard as you to get these veggies.

Happy Gardening!!!!

Make sure to leave questions or comments.



No comments:

Post a Comment