Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Additional tools for your start up garden

Found this awesome link that actually gave me images for the rest of the tools you would need for your garden. You don't need to buy all of them at one time. This also depends on the size of your garden. The important tools you need for your small garden are on my previous blog:


My dad had most of these tools before I even thought I would like to garden. But they did have much wear and tear. So I have been replacing the old ones with new ones little by little. Now some of the old tools I can use as garden decor or even as a stake or create a tipi for my veggies with vines. If you do get a sprayer remember we're orangic so I use it by making my homemade garlic & soap spray. More on the garlic spray on another blog.

Turning Soil & Weeding - HoeMaking and Labeling Rows - Stakes - String or twine - Label stakes
Watering Tools - Watering can or bucket - HoseDigging Tools - Spade - Fork
Raking Tools - Garden RakePlanting Tools - Hand Trowel
Controlling Insects & Disease - SprayerMeasuring Tools - Yard Stick - Measuring Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment